At Muhammad Nasrullah CPA Professional Corporation, we know how significant the experience is. We additionally realize that it is so basic to have somebody in your corner that knows your novel circumstance. Repeatedly, a bookkeeping firm will have staff that doesn’t set aside the effort to know you. Of course, they will work with you and answer your inquiries before you pay. Be that as it may, when you do, where do they go? To them, you are minimal in excess of a number.
That is the reason we esteem you as an individual and not only a client. Your charges are imperative to us since they are essential to you. Our learned and neighborly staff will consistently set aside the effort to go the additional mile. Among all the bookkeeping firms in North York, we’re uncommon, because we don’t consider you as a client, we consider you as an important part of our Firm.
Our Team Members:
Muhammad Nasrullah CPA, CGA, LPA
- Muhammad Nasrullah is a CPA, CGA, LPA. He took his CGA from the Ontario Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He is in the Public practice for the last 19 years and has been working with multiple well-known Restaurant Chains Such as Popeyes, Church’s Chicken, Sunset Grills and other Gas Stations like Petro-Canada. Prior to the Establishment of Muhammad Nasrullah CPA Professional Corporation Nasrullah worked with Berman Lofchick and Lumm LLP for 5 years working as a Senior Account Manager.
- Safia Nasrullah is a graduate of Punjab University where she took her diploma in General Business. Since the start of Muhammad Nasrullah CPA Professional Corporation, she has been handling the accounts for all the fast foods corporations and issuing the payroll for these Corporations.
- Nosheen Khan is a graduate of George Brown College where she took her diploma in Business Accounting. Prior to joining our team, she worked as a Bookkeeper in N & F Associates for 2 years. Then I started working with a Manufacturing company as an Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager. Currently, she’s been working with us for the past 5 years and has tons of experience in dealing with different senior with the supervision of The Accountant.
- Tabinda Malik is a graduate of George Brown College where she acquired her Diploma in Business Accounting. She was hired by Solectron as an accounts payable manager and was handling their accounts for 4 years. She joined us in 2017 and has been significantly trained to file GST HST Returns and all other related matters to bookkeeping.
- Anita Kaur is a Graduate of Bachelor of Science Management Accounting and She did an additional Diploma from Sheridan College in Business Accounting. Prior to joining our team, she used to work as a Bookkeeper for an employment agency. She has been with us and has been handling Accounts Receivable and all related matter to CRA and all other stuff.
- Bibi Arezo is a Graduate of Humber College and garnered the diploma in Business Accounting. She joined as soon as she was a fresh graduate to apply her millennial and modern perspective of Accounting. She has been trained by everyone to be able to serve you at the highest priority.