A  –  If you send your children to physical activities like basket ball swimming or dance or art classes you get tax refund for those expenses.

B  –   If children are not living with you, you can’t claim it

C – You can’t claim if you spent more than 500 per child only up to 500 you can claim

D – If you get audited by CRA all you have to send CRA receipts of payment